The State of Hawaii has developed an alternative to the 10-day mandatory quarantine that allows for a safe and healthy way for travelers to return to the islands. All arrivals (with the exception of travelers under the age of 5) must receive a negative NAAT PCR test result from a provider listed on the Hawaii Trusted Partners list. A 10-day quarantine will remain in place for those who choose to not get a pre-travel test or who test positive.
A list of APPROVED testing partners can be found here.
Here at Napili Kai Beach Resort, the safety and comfort of our guests has always been our top priority. As travel resumes in the islands following the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to assure all of our guests that we are doing everything possible to safeguard the health of every guest and each of our staff members.
For over 60 years we have always taken pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our resort. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures, particularly in our housekeeping department, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more stringent.
• All staff members have received awareness training emphasizing safety protocols for personal protection equipment, handwashing, cleaning work stations and public areas and physical distancing guidelines and are required to follow all guidelines.
• Staff members with virus symptoms or who have had recent exposure to someone diagnosed with the virus are required to stay home and encouraged to contact their medical provider.
• All staff members are required to check in with their supervisor and pass a prescreening and temperature verification prior to starting their shift.
• Staff members are required to use the PPE and supplies provided by the resort to ensure their own safety and well as the safety of our guests and customers.
• Cleaning supplies used throughout the resort have been verified to be effective against killing NCoV as well as other infectious diseases.