The landmark Sea House Restaurant. Comfortable open-air dining and delicious sea-to-table cuisine accompanied by spectacular sunsets.
Romantic Na Hoku (Under the Stars) Private Dinner: A truly elegant, intimate, and memorable dining experience under the stars set in a private location at the edge of Napili Bay. Indulge in a romantic dinner for two or celebrate a special occasion for up to twelve people, lit by torchlight on a bluff overlooking the sea. The Na Hoku Dinner includes a private location, personal waitperson, four-course dinner, wine paired with each course, tax, and gratuity.
The Sea House Dinner and Slack Key Show Package is available on Wednesday evenings. Dinner seating 5:30-6:00 p.m. Following dinner, it's just a short walk to the Aloha Pavilion for the Slack Key Show (doors open at 6:45 for the 7:30 show). Slack Key Menu
Acclaimed Sea House Executive Chef Alex Stanislaw’s culinary career spans more than 30 years at some of Maui’s top restaurants during which he received numerous accolades including "Best Chef on Maui."
• 2020 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Most "Maui-est" - Gold
• 2020 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Best Ocean Front Dining - Silver
• 2020 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Best Breakfast - Silver
• 2019 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Best Ocean Front Dining - Gold
• 2018 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Restaurant of the Year - Silver
• 2018 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Best Happy Hour on Maui - Gold
• 2018 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Most "Maui-est" - Gold
• 2016 & 2015 Maui No Ka Oi magazine’s Annual Maui Restaurant 'Aipono Culinary Awards: Best Happy Hour on Maui
• 2015 Hawaii Magazine’s Third Annual Reader’s Choice Awards: Named One of the Top Five "Best Hotel/Resort Restaurants" and "Best for Breakfast" in the state of Hawaii
• Rated “Excellent” by Zagat
The staff at the Sea House Restaurant would be delighted to work with you for special dining events and on-site catering services. From weddings to family reunions to meetings, the Catering Manager can arrange set-menu dinners in the Sea House for 12 to 26 people. For larger groups, the outdoor ocean view Lani Pool Terrace can accommodate 27 to 60 people, and the garden view Aloha Pavilion is available for 61 to 200 people. The Executive Chef can design custom menus to suit your personal taste.
For casual dining, the Makai Hale snack bar is adjacent to the main pool. The menu ranges from ice cream and snacks to tropical drinks. Or enjoy an espresso or latte. Grab a bite when you pick up your complimentary beach gear or golf putter, also available at the snack bar.
Mike F TripAdvisor.com | January 01, 2019
" Beautiful location on Napili Bay: Family tradition to get take out here and eat at Kapalua Bay. 4 minute walk. Beautiful setting on Napili. Great food. Decent variety of salads, wraps and sandwiches. Decent prices for the location. Fed a family of 5 grownups 5 entrees for $65. "
FiveDivers TripAdvisor.com | December 28, 2018
" Best service and dinner of our 7 days on Maui!: Our Server recommended the nightly special. all 4 of us ordered it. Panko crusted Naga with potato cake, and tempura asparagus, with lobster and lemon berblanc sauce. Oh my, was awesome. Service was better than the 5 star restaurants we have been to earlier this week. "
ShoeSister TripAdvisor.com | December 21, 2018
" Honeymoon Kick off Dinner: My husband and I enjoyed dinner here the first night we arrived to Maui and the last night we were there. Both times were very special. The view of the ocean with a sunset was to die for and the food is beyond good! "
Madi R TripAdvisor.com | December 14, 2018